This is one of my go-to chicken recipes that I know all the kids will enjoy. We all love the sweet and tangy combination from the crushed pineapple and the BBQ sauce. And I throw raw red onions onto my husband and my’s sandwiches for a little extra “bite.”
You could use shredded rotisserie chicken and toss with the pineapple and BBQ, or you could make it all together in the slow cooker with chicken, pineapple and BBQ. Either way, you can’t go wrong with this one!
Serve with some baby carrots or fresh fruit for a simply delicious and easy weeknight dinner…
Pin all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Rotisserie Chicken Supplies:
- 5 qt Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
- 6.5 qt Slow Cooker
- Henckles 7 Piece Knife Set with Block
- Rubbermaid 50 Piece Freezer Safe Food Storage Set
- Pizza Cutter
- 3 Piece Dishwasher Safe Cutting Board Set
See all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
Leave a Reply