These lasagna rollups will not disappoint! They are the perfect “company supper” and won’t cost you a fortune as you feed your family, friends or a crowd.
They are made in 3 “phases” and because you’re using rotisserie chicken and pre-made Alfredo sauce, they are super simple…using only 4 ingredients 🙂
Phase 1: Cook, rinse and drain the lasagna noodles.
Phase 2: Assemble the rollups.
Phase 3: Bake or warm the rollups.
And of course, the final phase involves devouring these delicious rollups!
Knowing that this meal is prepped in phases, you can plan your time in and out of the kitchen…working on laundry while noodles boil, or wrangling unruly and unhappy toddlers while it’s baking in the oven…because WITCHING HOUR.
On some nights, I want to be able to get dinner on the table in 2.4 minutes. And on other nights, I like meals that are broken up like this, in terms of prep, because I can move in and out of the kitchen getting other tasks done!
Here’s how it goes down.
And rinse them.
Set them out to dry.
Then add thin layer of Alfredo sauce.
(Option for homemade alfredo sauce here.)
Then the rotisserie chicken.
A little cheese.
Roll ’em up.
Get them all snug into a baking dish.
This above is a 7×11-inch glass baking dish and was perfect for 9 rollups. A 9×13-inch would easily hold 12 rollups.
More sauce on top.
You’ll see the pepper below.
I a.d.o.r.e. a peppery alfredo sauce, so I added pepper. And I wasn’t shy about it either. Leave it off if you don’t love pepper with alfredo 🙂
(Parsley is optional. It’s really only here for a little pop of color for the photo!)
Grab a fork and dig in.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups
- 9-12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 16 oz alfredo sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese
- Pepper, optional
- Parsley, optional
- Small side salad
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Boil the lasagna noodles and rinse with cool water. Set out onto towel and pat dry.
- Add couple spoonfuls of sauce onto each noodle and spread thin.
- Add couple pinchfuls of shredded chicken onto the sauce on each noodle. Top with a few pinchfuls of shredded cheese.
- Rollup the lasagna noodles and place into baking dish. Top with alfredo sauce and more shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted on top.
- Serve Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups with side salad.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Rotisserie Chicken Supplies:
- 5 qt Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
- 6.5 qt Slow Cooker
- Henckles 7 Piece Knife Set with Block
- Rubbermaid 50 Piece Freezer Safe Food Storage Set
- Pizza Cutter
- 3 Piece Dishwasher Safe Cutting Board Set
See all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats
Sybilla F says
Can this one be frozen?