It’s KID-FAVORITE weekend!
This weekend, I’m sharing 2 oldies, but goodies…starting with these Slopp-Cheesy Joe Sliders!
My boys adore these sliders and they are so quick to make. Just mix up a skillet of sloppy joe meat, spoon it onto sliders, add a sliver of cheese and serve.
I like to make a double batch of sloppy joes when I make them so I can freeze the other half. Then all I have to do is reheat, assemble and serve!
If Sloppy Joes are one of your family’s favorite meals, try making sliders with some cheese next time 🙂
Pin all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of 31 Minute Dinners on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 31-Minute Recipe Supplies:
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- Black & Decker 3-Cup Dry/6-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker
- Pyrex 2 pk Clear Baking Dishes
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.5 qt
- Rubbermaid 12-Piece New Premier Food Storage Container Set – Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe; BPA free
See all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinner Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
Leave a Reply