We are huge sloppy joe fans. Definitely one of those meals that I know all the plates on the table will be polished clean.
This meal could easily be slipped into the First Costco Meal Plan, or the Second Costco Meal Plan. It uses ground beef, dinner rolls and frozen veggies…each of which are on the plans. The second plan has a cheese block included as well, so you would already have most ingredients. To my knowledge, Costco don’t sell Sloppy Joe sauce. So of course, you can make your own from the tomato sauce that’s included in the plan. Or use a can from the grocery store.
Similar recipes for ya.
- Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
- Kristy’s Kickin’ Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Sloppy Shredded Beef Sandwiches
- Slopp-Beany Joes
This is just a simple, easy weeknight meal…sure to please palates for all ages!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 15 oz sloppy joe sauce (or use homemade sloppy joe mix)
- 10 dinner rolls
- 4 cheese slices, cut in half
- Fresh fruit and veggies - apples & broccoli for us
- Brown the ground beef and then drain. Stir in the sloppy joe sauce and let simmer and warm up for a few minutes.
- Assemble the sliders by adding half a slice of cheese to a dinner roll and then adding hot sloppy joe meat on top, so it will melt the cheese.
- Prepare fruit and/or veggies.
- Serve Slopp-Cheesy Joe Sliders with fruit and veggies.