My boys are goo-goo-ga-ga over theseÂ pizza rolls!
They love to help me roll them together, so we can have this meal on the table in no time. You can definitely have these on the table in under 20 minutes, start to finish.
Add these to your menu for your next family pizza night!
Three cheers for fun, quick and tasty!
- 1 tube crescent roll dough, 8 count
- 1/2 cup pasta sauce plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup mini pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Open the crescent roll dough to lay them out flat.
- In the large part of the triangle, place 1 tablespoon of pasta sauce.
- Sprinkle the pasta sauce with pepperoni and mozzarella.
- Roll up the crescent dough to enclose the sauce and cheese.
- Arrange the pizza crescents on the pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving. Center is extremely hot. Serve with pasta sauce for dipping.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 31-Minute Recipe Supplies:
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- Black & Decker 3-Cup Dry/6-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker
- Pyrex 2 pk Clear Baking Dishes
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.5 qt
- Rubbermaid 12-Piece New Premier Food Storage Container Set – Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe; BPA free
See all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinner Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes