As promised, my homemade pumpkin pie spice mix recipe.
You’ll notice that it’s very similar to the apple pie spice…just adds ginger and a bit more cinnamon.
And just like I said the other day, “why buy a jar of spice that you only need 1-2 teaspoons of when you can mix up your own with what you’ve got already?!”
Over time, you accumulate all the spices you need to make up your own mixes!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in small, resealable container and mix together. Use as directed in recipes that call for pumpkin pie spice.
- Store in a dry place, up to 6 months.
Best Pumpkin Spice Recipes on $5 Dinners
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal (with gluten-free version)
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast <<< viral recipe!
- Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate
- Oatmeal Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Fudge
- Pumpkin Pasta Casserole