It’s BACK. The “PSL”…but you don’t have to drop $5 a pop…you can make your own!
And FWIW – I’m in the “SCM” camp.
Hence all the salted caramel recipes.
- Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge
- Salted Caramel Brownie Parfait
- (And a Salted Caramel Mocha Brownie recipe coming next week!)
Are you in the PSL group or the SCM group?!
Spiced Pumpkin Latte
Yield – 2 large servings
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cooking Time – 8 minutes
- 2 cups whole milk
- ¼ cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup sugar or other sweetener
- 1 tablespoon vanilla (or use homemade vanilla extract!)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (Make your own pumpkin pie spice here.)
- 1 cup strong coffee, or 2 espresso shots
- In a saucepan, whisk together the milk, pumpkin and sugar. Heat until it starts to bubble.
- Stir in the vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and continue warming for another minute.
- Just as it starts to bubble, stir in the coffee or espresso. Remove from heat.
- Serve with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top.