I’m sorry, but I couldn’t resist. I adore the salted caramel flavor.
So I made this parfait. And then I died a little.
Seriously, this is so good that it might have killed a few taste buds.
This is a hybrid recipe cross my recent Salted Caramel Mocha Fudge and Raspberry Brownie Parfaits. If those two were to get married, this Salted Caramel Brownie Parfait would be their firstborn child.
Let the syrup drip all over 😉
This would be a perfect indulgence when watching the Big Game next weekend. (Don’t forget to check our list of 22 Super Bowl Snack Recipes too!)
Go ahead. Lick your screen…no one is looking.
And you’re welcome…
Salted Caramel Brownie Parfaits
- Homemade or store bought brownies, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 small box Caramel flavored pudding
- 2 cups milk
- Drizzles of chocolate and/or caramel syrup
- Pinchful of coarse sea salt
- Prepare the pudding with the milk, as directed on the box.
- In small glasses or bowls, layer the pudding, brownie bites, drizzles of chocolate and caramel syrup and a sprinkling of sea salt. Repeat another layer or two.
- Keep chilled until serving.
- Serve Salted Caramel Brownie Parfaits.
Leave a Reply