You know what I love about salmon. I love that it does a fantastic job of taking on the flavors and scents of what the sauce, marinade or spices that you add to it when cooking. And I also love that it takes just a few minutes to cook through, even the thicker parts of a filet.
This grilled salmon, loaded with citrus and dill flavors can be on the table in just a few minutes.
- Slice up a lemon, lime and orange.
- Add salmon to large piece of foil.
- Add seasoning.
- Add citrus slices.
- Grill for a few minutes, until cooked through.
You can grill some garlic bread along side it and cut up some fresh fruit while it’s grilling and BAM…dinner on the table in no-time!
(You could also put the foil packets in the oven on a cookie sheet (you don’t want the juices to burn on the bottom of the oven if they leak out!) for 10ish minutes at 400, or until the salmon is cooked through!)
See a sale on salmon, grab a few filets and enjoy this meal 🙂
Pin all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 31-Minute Recipe Supplies:
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- Black & Decker 3-Cup Dry/6-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker
- Pyrex 2 pk Clear Baking Dishes
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.5 qt
- Rubbermaid 12-Piece New Premier Food Storage Container Set – Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe; BPA free
See all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinner Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes