That bowlful of goodness right there…that’ll make your taste buds do back flips.
It starts with a homemade cream sauce. Get it going and then stir in the bacon and peas.
While the sauce is simmering, you ‘cook’ the gnocchi. I put quotes around the ‘cook’ because it just takes a few minutes for them to ‘float in the pot.’ It really only takes a minute or two once the water is to a rolling boil.
Once the gnocchi is cooked, you slide them into the cream sauce and let it all cook for a few minutes and voila…dinner in less than 30!
Creamy sauce, salty bacon, little sweet from the peas…the perfect flavor and taste combos!
Pin all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 31-Minute Recipe Supplies:
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- Black & Decker 3-Cup Dry/6-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker
- Pyrex 2 pk Clear Baking Dishes
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.5 qt
- Rubbermaid 12-Piece New Premier Food Storage Container Set – Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe; BPA free
See all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinner Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes