I love these crunchy, protein & veggie loaded wraps. A great idea for lunch or dinner! Enjoy!
P.S. I love these with ranch dressing…what kind of dressing would you prefer?
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled, and sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 4 tortilla wraps
- Optional dressing ideas: Homemade Ranch Dressing, vinaigrette, or salsa
- Heat the wraps slightly to make them a little easier to bend and wrap.
- Assemble ingredients in the wraps to position a little of each flavorinto every bite.
- Wrap like a burrito or taco and slice if that makes it easier to handle. You can secure the wraps with toothpicks to keep them closed.
- Serve Chicken Veggie Wraps with optional dressing.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Rotisserie Chicken Supplies:
- 5 qt Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer
- 6.5 qt Slow Cooker
- Henckles 7 Piece Knife Set with Block
- Rubbermaid 50 Piece Freezer Safe Food Storage Set
- Pizza Cutter
- 3 Piece Dishwasher Safe Cutting Board Set
See all of our 31 Days of Rotisserie Chicken Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
- 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners
- 31 Days of Chili, Soups & Stews
- 31 Days of Holiday Sweets & Treats