If quesadillas originated in Italy…I think this would have been the first one ever. Grilled chicken, little tomatoes, some spinach. Choose a cheese and get your quesadillas made.
These flavors of Italy make for a delicious quesadilla with a quesadilla blend or mozzarella shredded cheese. If you have some fresh basil in your garden, shred that up with your pizza cutter and mix some in with the spinach and tomatoes.
Get them all assembled and onto the grilled/into the oven and you’ll be on your way to a quick and tasty dinner!
Pin all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 31-Minute Recipe Supplies:
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- Black & Decker 3-Cup Dry/6-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker
- Pyrex 2 pk Clear Baking Dishes
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.5 qt
- Rubbermaid 12-Piece New Premier Food Storage Container Set – Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe; BPA free
See all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinner Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes