Chicken and Spinach Quesadillas seem to be the perfect dinner.
I love chicken. I love spinach. I love tortillas. And cheese, oh how I love thee.
(I miss cheese. It won’t be long until I get to rekindle my relationship with cheese. Story is, I suspect Tyler has a dairy intolerance, so I don’t eat much of it these days.)
Put it all together…and droooooolllllll……….
- 1 grilled chicken breast ($.83)
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes ($.75)
- 2 handfuls baby spinach ($.50)
- 2 cups shredded quesadilla blend cheese ($1.50)
- 8 whole wheat tortillas ($1)
- Sour cream for dipping ($.25)
- Dice the grilled chicken breast and quarter the cherry or grape tomatoes.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the diced chicken, quartered tomatoes, baby spinach and Wisconsin Queso Quesadilla Cheese.
- Lay out a tortilla on a clean, flat surface and arrange the chicken, spinach and cheese mixture onto the tortilla.