Pizza. We love pizza just as much as the next family does.
And while I love to make my own dough (usually in the bread machine), some days I just don’t have my act together or I forget to start the dough in time to be ready to get the pizza in the oven at a reasonable dinner hour.
On those frazzled and trying days, I often turn to a “french bread pizza.” I keep loaf bread in the freezer and it’s great for meals like this. I can thaw/reheat it while the chicken is cooking and the oven is preheating. Then I can get the pizza assembled and into the oven for a few minutes…and still have dinner on the table in under 30! Recently we had this with some fresh peaches and it ended up being a delightful pizza night!
Your turn…what’s your favorite ‘quick pizza’ to throw together for a weeknight meal?
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 31-Minute Recipe Supplies:
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- Black & Decker 3-Cup Dry/6-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker
- Pyrex 2 pk Clear Baking Dishes
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.5 qt
- Rubbermaid 12-Piece New Premier Food Storage Container Set – Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe; BPA free
See all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinner Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes