Homemade honey mustard.
(Just 1:1 honey and Dijon or yellow mustard.)
With some sharp cheddar and Parmesan cheese.
That is all.
(And you’re welcome!) 😛
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crispy
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp yellow or Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- Fresh fruit, as side dish
- Cook the bacon in a skillet, then set aside and pat dry. Drain off the excess bacon grease.
- While bacon is cooking, butter the outsides of the bread bread and make the honey mustard. Whisk together the honey and mustard in a small bowl.
- Generously spread the honey mustard onto the insides of the bread. Then add a slice of the sharp cheddar cheese to each bread, add the bacon in the middle, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the bacon, and then put together into a sandwich.
- Grill in the same skillet or on an electric griddle. Flip carefully to prevent bacon from sliding out!
- Serve Bacon, Honey Mustard Grilled Cheese with fresh fruit.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 31-Minute Recipe Supplies:
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- Black & Decker 3-Cup Dry/6-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker
- Pyrex 2 pk Clear Baking Dishes
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.5 qt
- Rubbermaid 12-Piece New Premier Food Storage Container Set – Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe; BPA free
See all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinner Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes