Friend. Can we chat for a minute?! I am completely blown away by how much you love these plans. Seriously, THANK YOU for sharing these plans, emailing me about your experiences, sharing on Instagram and Facebook and for whatever way you spread the word about these meal plans. I’m filled with gratitude and will continue to work hard to provide great meal plans for you….including this next one. But before we get to the plans, I need to share the MAJOR IMPROVEMENTS that we’ve made around here…
- We made dramatic changes to the Assembly Process & Instructions and they will be much more clear for you to use as you assemble and cook the meals in this plan.
- We had a professional come in to shoot the videos of the assembly process…no more blurry screen and difficult times hearing me…the downside of shooting videos in your kitchen from my laptop! I brought the big guns in and you’re going to love the videos (and all the ‘live bloopers’ too)!
- We are also offering a regular version of this plan.
Other Helpful Links
- 20 Meals from Costco for $150 Plan’s FAQ & ‘Disclaimers’ page
- My personal slow cooker: 6-quart E-lume from Crockpot
Each gluten-free recipe serves a family of 4. Larger families or families with bottomless pits (also known as teenage boys!) will need to adjust the plans and ingredient amounts to meet your family’s needs.
- BBQ Meatballs & Potatoes with Frozen Vegetables
- Herbed Meatballs with Gluten Free Pasta & Frozen Vegetables
- Italian Meatloaf with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Black Bean Chili with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Sloppy Joe Bowls with Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Gluten Free Spaghetti with Meat Sauce & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) BBQ Pulled Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Peach Glazed Pork Roast with Mashed Potatoes & Frozen Vegetables
- (2) BBQ Chicken Street Tacos with Black Beans & Corn
- (2) Red Chicken Enchiladas with Salad
- (2) Creamy Cajun Chicken with Gluten Free Spaghetti with Frozen Vegetables
- (2) Black Bean & Corn Enchiladas with Salad
Costco Ingredients & Price List
- 2 – 5 lb. packs ground beef – $20.65 & $19.72
- 1 – 4 pack pork roasts, about 8 lbs. total or 2 lbs. per roast – $19.72
- 3 – 3 lb. rotisserie chickens – $4.99 each, $14.97
- 100 ct. corn tortillas – $3.19
- 15 lbs. gold potatoes – $7.49
- Salad – 2 clamshells – $3.99 each, $7.98
- 1 – 5 lb. bag frozen mixed vegetables – $6.69
- 1 – 5 lb. bag frozen broccoli -$6.29
- 1 – 5 lb. bag frozen green beans – $6.79
- 1 – 5 lb. bag frozen corn – $5.99
- 2 pack – 45 oz. bottles BBQ sauce – $5.99
- 12 pack – 15 oz. cans tomato sauce – $7.59
- 8 pack – 15 oz. cans black beans – $6.79
- 2 pack – 67 oz. jars spaghetti sauce – $7.49
- 2 lb. cheese block, Monterey Jack variety – $5.99
Total – $153.33
- 28 corn tortillas $1
- BBQ sauce $3
- spaghetti sauce $2
- 2 cans black beans $1
- 4 cans tomato sauce $2
Estimated Cost After Leftovers $144.33
There are a variety of additional items you’ll need to have stocked in your pantry or purchase at the grocery store like chicken broth, gluten free pasta, rice, butter, eggs, milk, spices, etc. All of these items are too expensive to purchase at Costco or come in way bigger containers than needed for these 21 meals.
Make it simple…with 1 of these 2 packages!
Let us make the experience of preparing these meals simpler and easier. We have a new store and you can now use Paypal or credit card to purchase your meal plans. There are 2 packages to choose from…
One of the most challenging parts to pulling together a large number of meals like this at once is knowing what to do first, next, then and last. When you do things ‘out of order,’ it really can mess up the assembly process and cause you to waste a.lot of time in the kitchen. I’ve created several new printables and instructional videos that will actually make the assembly as smooth and quick as possible for you. Seriously, I might have done a celebratory dance when I finished the assembly…and you will want to as well! This package includes…
Complete Package for Gluten Free Plan- Printable Recipes, Grocery List & Assembly Instructions
- Printable Assembly Instructions – step by step guide to pulling all these meals together and into the freezer
- Printable Labels – you can print these out onto Avery #6874 label paper and stick them to your plastic baggies or containers.
- Instructional Assembly Videos – exclusive access!
- Full Recipes & Grocery List Printables are included as well
Basic Package for Gluten Free Plan – Printable Recipes & Grocery List Only
- Printable Recipes
- Printable Shopping List
You can find the ALL of the Costco Meal Plan Printables, plus Sam’s Club Meal Plans and my E-Cookbooks in the new store page. Once you’ve chosen all the ones you need, you can checkout!
NOTE: Please download these files directly to your computer within 72 hours, then you can add to your e-reader/phone/tablet. If you have issues with the download, PLEASE EMAIL ME! I’ll be able to help you out!
Interested in a weekly meal planning service that takes all the headache and stress off your shoulders?! Sign up for a FREE 4-Week Trial at 5DollarMealPlan.com!