This is an easy meatloaf that is very freezer friendly, so whip up a double batch to enjoy one tonight and one for another night!
Our family adored this meal…the flavor from the spaghetti sauce sends the flavor meter high in this meatloaf! A perfect and inexpensive ‘meat and potatoes’ dinner for ya!
- 1 lbs. ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Serve with mashed potatoes (milk, butter, seasonings etc.)
- Frozen vegetables, as side dish
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground beef, eggs, cup of spaghetti sauce, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, and salt and pepper.
- Add remaining spaghetti sauce over top of the meatloaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until cooked through. (Cooking time may vary depending on thickness of the meatloaf.)
- Prepare the mashed potatoes and veggies.
- Let meatloaf cool slightly before slicing and serving.
- Serve Italian Meatloaf with mashed potatoes with veggies.