Fall is the perfect time of year to utilize your slow cooker and start making some comfort food! There are so many wonderful recipes that you can create inside your slow cooker with little to no prep work on your part. Get creative and try out these 10 Fall Comfort Meals in the Slow Cooker this season:
- Slow Cooker Ranchero Chicken – This recipe is the perfect main ingredient to use in lots of other recipes like enchiladas, tostadas, tacos, and more!
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Sweet Potatoes – Did you know you can twice bake sweet potatoes just like regular ones? Try it…you’ll love it!
- Shredded Orange Thai Beef Tacos – Slow cooker recipes don’t have to be heavy as shown in this lighter recipe.
- Slow Cooker Lemon & Garlic Chicken – The lemon and garlic infuse so deliciously with the potatoes and chicken…yum!
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Curry - This recipe is tasty, affordable and child approved!
- Slow Cooker Beef Roast with Apples, Carrots, Red Potatoes & Pearled Onions – This recipe is pure delicious comfort food! If you are looking for a dish to warm you up this fall, I suggest giving this dish a try.
- Slow Cooker Cilantro Lime Chicken - This recipe is the perfect dish to make and freeze for future taco nights! Very easy to make and super yummy!
- Slow Cooker Chili with Skillet Cornbread – Slow cooker chili that takes less than 5 minutes to load when you have browned hamburger in your freezer ready to go.
- Slow Cooker Sesame Ginger Chicken – Bring some Asian flair into your kitchen this fall with this tasty recipe.
- Slow Cooker Old Bay Rotisserie - Did you know you can make your own Rotisserie chicken right in your slow cooker? Give this recipe a try if you want tasty and tender chicken.
For more Slow Cooker inspiration, see all the $5 Dinners Slow Cooker recipes here!