This just might be the fastest meal in the series.
You can have this on the table in minutes…and it’s delicious to boot. It’s a simple twist on ham and cheese. A homemade honey mustard sauce made with…you guessed it…honey and mustard.
Mix up equal parts in a small bowl and start drizzling!
Get the kids to help out and dinner is on the table in 10 minutes or less with simple easy to serve side dishes like fresh fruit and chips.
Keep it simple and quick with these delicious sliders!
Pin all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinners here!
Follow $5 Dinners’ board 31 Days of 31 Minute Dinners on Pinterest.
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for 31-Minute Recipe Supplies:
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard-Anodized 12-Inch Skillet with Glass Cover
- Black & Decker 3-Cup Dry/6-Cup Cooked Rice Cooker
- Pyrex 2 pk Clear Baking Dishes
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 4.5 qt
- Rubbermaid 12-Piece New Premier Food Storage Container Set – Dishwasher, microwave, and freezer safe; BPA free
See all of our 31 Days of 31-Minute Dinner Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
- 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes
- 31 Days of Grilling Recipes
Leave a Reply