Happy Sunday my friend. I’ve got a dual recipe here for you…these are both great ‘grill packets’ with 2 different types of fish infused with some yummy citrus flavors.
They are simple to prepare:
- Drop fish filet into a piece of foil.
- Add seasoning.
- Top with slices of citrus fruit (orange, lime, lemon).
- Grill until cooked through.
- Serve with favorite side dishes.
See. Super simple and easy to put together on a relaxed summer night when the grill is hot and ready to make your dinner.
Try it with tilapia or salmon…or your favorite type of fish! Recipe below…
See the complete budget friendly Paleo recipes for:
Pin all of our 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Paleo Recipe Supplies:
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Kitchen Shears
- Silicone Spatula
- Slow Cooker
- Really Good Chef’s Knife
- Really Good Paring Knife
- Cutting Board
- Good Blender
- High End Blender
See all of our 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes