Well, we’ve been talking so much about back to school lunches, I almost forgot about the whole ‘what’s a quick and easy breakfast option that I can grab ‘n go’ concept!
BECAUSE WE ALL HAVE THOSE MORNINGS.
I try to get everyone up 15 minutes earlier than I think we need to get up, in order to just get through the morning routine. I don’t like the frenzy that happens with the ‘get your backpack,’ ‘where are your glasses?’ that inevitably happens…despite my best intentions and organization.
(Hence the extra 15 minutes…so that my son has time to make some eggs for everyone. And I can get the baby changed before we get into the car. Or I can make a skillet full of sausage patties for a protein boost!)
But since we all have those mornings when we literally only have 7 minutes to grab n go, here are a couple of ideas for you to have on hand in the freezer…
- Whole Wheat Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Whole Wheat Banana Strawberry Crumb Muffins
- Whole Wheat Cranberry Apple Muffins
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Cinnamon Butternut Squash Muffins
- Cheesy Sausage Breakfast Muffins
- Pepper Jack Corn Muffins
Breads & Breakfast Cookies
- Spiced Carrot Bread
- Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Heartier Sandwiches & Burritos
- Chorizo and Egg Breakfast Burritos
- Sausage Eggwiches
- Sausage Breakfast Burritos
- Potato and Egg Breakfast Tacos
- Bean Burritos
What are your favorite grab n go breakfasts?!
Need more freezer friendly breakfast ideas? Be sure to check out our meal plan for 85 Make Ahead and Freezer Friendly Breakfasts & Snacks for only $140!