There is something so comforting about casseroles. The taste. The ease of creating. The yummy smells as it’s baking. Also, I feel like I’m living in a different era when I throw one together. And, of course, casseroles are usually super adaptable for what you have on hand in your fridge, freezer, and pantry!
PLUS…most are freezer friendly so it’s easy to whip up a double batch to create two meals at once. Mmmmhmmm…casseroles!
Check out my 15 Best Casserole Recipes and find your favorite today!
- Honey Mustard Lentils & Rice Casserole (gluten-free, dairy free)
- Tortellini Casserole
- Mushroom Quinoa Casserole (gluten-free)
- Pumpkin Pasta Casserole
- Minestrone Casserole (pictured above)
- Pasta Alfredo Casserole (could easily add chicken!)
- Ranch Chicken & Potatoes Casserole (gluten-free)
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole (gluten-free)
- Cilantro-Lime Chicken Casserole (gluten-free, dairy free) (pictured above)
- Meat Lover’s Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole (gluten-free)
- Caramel Apple Breakfast Casserole (dairy free)
- Ham & Broccoli Egg Breakfast Casserole (one dish meal) (pictured above)
Vintage Casseroles + Side Dish
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes Casserole (fantastic Thanksgiving side dish)
- Corn & Sausage Casserole (vintage recipe)
- Shipwreck Ground Beef Casserole (vintage recipe) (pictured above)
See more of our “Best Of…” series: