This meal right here just might be the meal that our family has enjoyed more than any other. Including more often than spaghetti and sloppy joes (our other favorites).
Why do I make this somewhat random and ‘non-traditional’ family favorite all the time?! Here’s why:
- It’s a one-dish dinner. Meaning the entire meal is all cooked in the same dish/slow cooker.
- It’s a slow cooker meal. Meaning I can load it up in less than 10 minutes, even with peeling and chopping sweet potatoes.
- Each child likes each of the veggies, being the carrots and the sweet potatoes. Like 4 for 4 kids and 2 for 2 veggies. That’s a rare, almost miraculous, feat. (giggle)
- The adults can add a little extra heat to their portions as needed. Because it’s a curry and easy to ‘heat-ify’ after it’s cooked.
That’s why I make it all the time. It’s one of my ‘no thinking required’ dinners that’s well rounded, tasty and takes minutes to prepare.
(Wow, it feels like I’m trying to sell you a recipe…but it’s FREE 😉 )
Give it a try and let me know what you think! Will your family love this as much as we do?
Pin all of our 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Paleo Recipe Supplies:
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Kitchen Shears
- Silicone Spatula
- Slow Cooker
- Really Good Chef’s Knife
- Really Good Paring Knife
- Cutting Board
- Good Blender
- High End Blender
See all of our 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes