(Yes, there is cheese in the pict…but you’ll just omit that if you’re Paleo!)
Here’s more bacon!!! (And there’s more to come tomorrow!)
I’m not going to tell you to put regular lettuce into a frittata (because, blech!), but I will tell you that sauteed spinach in place of lettuce in the BLT combo is fantastical.
Fresh or canned tomatoes plus sauteed spinach plus BACON = the perfect frittata!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Paleo Recipe Supplies:
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Kitchen Shears
- Silicone Spatula
- Slow Cooker
- Really Good Chef’s Knife
- Really Good Paring Knife
- Cutting Board
- Good Blender
- High End Blender
See all of our 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes
Leave a Reply