All the amazing flavor and yum-ilicious-ness of cinnamon rolls, in a fraction of the time!
There’s a reason that I stock up and hold onto cans of pumpkin during the fall and winter….so that I can make these pumpkin cinnamon biscuits any time of the year!
Check out how easy these are and get them onto your meal plan soon!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Breakfast Supplies:
- Wilton 24 cup Mini Muffin Pan
- Wilton Square Muffin Pan
- Rachael Ray NonStick Loaf Pan 9″x5″
- Glass Fluted Quiche Dish 10 1/2″
- Blendtec Total Blender
- KitchenAid 5 Speed Blender
- Cuisinart Round Waffle Maker
- Black & Decker Family Size Griddle
See all of our 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes