White Chocolate Mocha Cookies! Possibly better than the drink!
What happens when you combine the flavors of a delicious coffee drink with fresh baked cookies? Nothing short of amazing. Check out this recipe in our Starbucks Drink Cookie Series!
Ah, espresso. It smells good. It makes your heart happy.
Just like a cookie.
So, we decided to combine the best of both worlds. Coffee and cookies.
With the new espresso morsels, combining the two is quite easy. And everyone in your house will love you for it.
They will wander into the kitchen, following their noses. “Are you making coffee? Or cookies?”
And you will say YES! As you pull melt-in-your-mouth White Chocolate Mocha cookies from the oven.
White Chocolate Mocha Cookies
- 1 cup butter softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup espresso morsels
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, cream the softened butter with the white and brown sugars.
- Add 1 egg at a time, mixing into the creamed sugars.
- Then mix in the vanilla.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour with the baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, 1 cup at at time.
- Mix until cookie dough forms. Add in the espresso morsels and the white chocolate morsels, and mix into the dough.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge overnight.
- About 1 hour before baking, remove the dough from the fridge and let it warm up on the counter.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet.
- Use an ice cream scoop to transfer the dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack. Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying a warm cookie with a cold class of milk.