Unicorn Frappuccino Cookies put the FUN in funfetti!
Espresso morsels, white chocolate chips, and the lovely funfetti morsels make these cookies delightful!
Unicorn Frappuccino Cookies are perfection with a little bit of magic sprinkled in, just like the coffee drink!
Espresso morsels are essential for these. So, go find some at your local grocery store!
Add white chocolate chips with the espresso chips, plus some vanilla cake funfetti morsels and you have a cookie dream come true!
If you’re missing the infamous Unicorn drink, these cookies are the next best thing!
- 1 cup butter softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup espresso morsels
- 2/3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 2/3 cup vanilla funfetti morsels
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, cream the softened butter with the white and brown sugars.
- Add 1 egg at a time, mixing into the creamed sugars.
- Then mix in the vanilla.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour with the baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, 1 cup at at time.
- Mix until cookie dough forms. Add in the espresso morsels, white chocolate morsels, and the vanilla funfetti morsels, and mix into the dough.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge overnight.
- About 1 hour before baking, remove the dough from the fridge and let it warm up on the counter.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet.
- Use an ice cream scoop to transfer the dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack. Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying a warm cookie with a cold class of milk.