Cinnamon Frappuccino Cookies are likely to be your new favorite treat!
These cookies are packed with cinnamon and espresso flavor!
Imagine the perfect cookie dough.
And then imagine that it’s bombarded with the flavors of your favorite coffee shop drink!
Yes, dreams do come true – because today we have Cinnamon Frappuccino Cookies and they just might be the best cookies ever.
Roasted coffee flavor paired with little bursts of cinnamon, fresh outta the oven!
- 1 cup butter softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup espresso morsels
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, cream the softened butter with the white and brown sugars.
- Add 1 egg at a time, mixing into the creamed sugars.
- Then mix in the vanilla.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour with the baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, 1 cup at at time.
- Mix until cookie dough forms. Add in the espresso morsels and the cinnamon chips, and mix into the dough.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge overnight.
- About 1 hour before baking, remove the dough from the fridge and let it warm up on the counter.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet.
- Use an ice cream scoop to transfer the dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack. Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying a warm cookie with a cold class of milk.