Pink Drink Fudge is inspired by the beautiful drink from your favorite coffee shop!
Creamy, packed with strawberries with a hint of coconut!
This Pink Drink Fudge is seriously creamy. It’s packed with tart strawberries that are perfectly complemented with hints of coconut – just like the beloved Starbucks drink!
Melt, mix, and then set in the fridge. Just a few simple steps with simple ingredients, and you’ll have this stellar homemade fudge to enjoy. Or to devour. Or to hide from your family and friends?! 😉
Speaking of family and friends, this fudge is so pretty! It would make a fantastic homemade gift for your loved ones.
Pink Drink Fudge
- 3 cups white chocolate morsels
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped coconut shreds
- 1 cup freeze dried strawberries chopped
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9-inch baking dish with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a double broiler, melt the white chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk. Stir well to combine.
- Once the base of the fudge is smooth, stir in the vanilla, and pinch of salt. Then stir in the chopped coconut shreds and chopped freeze dried strawberries. Gently fold and combine into the fudge base.
- Spread into the prepared baking dish, and then put into the fridge to set.
- Once set, cut into 1" squares. Store in sealed, airtight container in the fridge for 10 days.