If you love all things pumpkin, you need to try these Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies!
Get an extra dose of pumpkin spice, in ooey-gooey cookie form.
In the crazy-popular, seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte drink, espresso and steamed milk are combined with a blend of pumpkin and traditional fall spice flavors.
It just SOUNDS like comfort right?! Like snuggling into a hoodie on a crisp, cool morning when the leaves are falling. Like holding a steamy bowl of homemade chili. Like… okay, you get what I’m going for right? 😉
Well, we’ve morphed that cozy comforting feeling into a freshly baked cookie so now you have another item to add to your list of pumpkin spice recipes!
As everyone anxiously awaits the release of the Pumpkin Spice Latte each fall season, I think these pumpkin spice baking truffles will be what I look out for each year!! They pair perfectly with the espresso morsels, just like the beloved drink!
Grab a bag of each one, and get to baking my friend! These make for a perfect, seasonal and comforting gift for your loved ones.
- 1 cup butter softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice blend
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup espresso morsels
- 1 cup pumpkin-filled or pumpkin spice morsels
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, cream the softened butter with the white and brown sugars.
- Add 1 egg at a time, mixing into the creamed sugars.
- Then mix in the vanilla.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour with the baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, 1 cup at at time.
- Mix until cookie dough forms. Add in the espresso morsels and the pumpkin-filled or pumpkin spice morsels, and mix into the dough.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge overnight.
- About 1 hour before baking, remove the dough from the fridge and let it warm up on the counter.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place a silicone baking mat on a baking sheet.
- Use an ice cream scoop to transfer the dough onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 9 to 11 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack. Let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying a warm cookie with a cold class of milk.