So with pork chops there’s that whole applesauce thing. Some how, some way, at some time…pork chops and applesauce became a thing. I like that and all, but I think it’s kinda boring 😉
I think pork chops with different fruits is a lot snazzier.
(Did I just say snazzier?!)
These grilled pork chops, topped with peaches, mango and pineapple are SNAZZY. The flavor is snazzy, the smokiness is snazzy, the touch of sweetness is snazzy.
It’s all just snazzy.
(And I’m never saying the word snazzy again. If you ever see it again on this here little website, someone please smack me 😉 )
You NEED to add this to your meal plan at some point this summer…ideally on a week when pork chops are on sale! Hope you enjoy it…and hope you think it’s snazzy too! *snicker*
- See the complete budget friendly Paleo recipe for Grilled Pork Chops with Peaches, Mango & Pineapple here!
Pin all of our 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes here!
Erin’s Personal Recommendations for Paleo Recipe Supplies:
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Kitchen Shears
- Silicone Spatula
- Slow Cooker
- Really Good Chef’s Knife
- Really Good Paring Knife
- Cutting Board
- Good Blender
- High End Blender
See all of our 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes