So these will either work for you, or they won’t.
They worked for me. But they won’t work for my friend Toni.
I liked cooked fruit. She doesn’t.
I like fried ripe plantains. She doesn’t.
You’re either with me, or with her.
If you’re with me, the 3-ingredient recipe is below. And a Paleo dessert is ready in a matter of minutes.
Yield -4 servings
Preparation Time – 3 minutes
Cooking Time – 5 minutes
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 large or 3 small bananas, sliced into 1″ chunks
- about 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add the coconut oil to a large skillet and heat over high heat until oil ‘melts.’
- Add the banana slices to the hot oil and add a couple dashes of cinnamon, tossing well.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, tossing and stirring often.
- Serve Fried Bananas as dessert or snack.
Pin all of our 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes here!
See all of our 31 Days of Budget Friendly Paleo Recipes here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
- 31 Days of Skillet Dinner Recipes
- 31 Days of Breakfast Recipes