So these will either work for you, or they won’t.
They worked for me. But they won’t work for my friend Toni.
I like cooked fruit. She doesn’t.
I like fried ripe plantains. She doesn’t.
You’re either with me, or with her.
If you’re with me, the 3-ingredient recipe is below. And a Paleo dessert is ready in a matter of minutes.
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 large sliced into 1" chunks or 3 small bananas
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Add the coconut oil to a large skillet and heat over high heat until oil 'melts.'
- Add the banana slices to the hot oil and add a couple dashes of cinnamon, tossing well.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes, tossing and stirring often.
- Serve Fried Bananas as dessert or snack.