This 3-Ingredient Apple Spice Dump Cake will be your go-to dessert this fall!
All you need is 3-ingredients and you have an entire pan of dump cake ready to wow your family and friends.
Most dump cakes call for white or yellow cake mix, but for this one you will use the spice cake mix.
The spices mixed into the flour blend are PERFECT COMPLEMENT to the apple pie filling. Those two plus butter make up the 3 ingredients you’ll need to make this magical cake.
VIDEO: How to Make Apple Spice Dump Cake
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter softened or melted
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the apple pie filling from both cans into the base of the prepared baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the spice cake mix with softened or melted butter. Mix with a pastry blender until crumby mix forms. Pour directly over the apples and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Let cool slightly, but serve warm.
- Serve Apple Spice Dump Cake as is, or with ice cream or whipped cream.