Caramel Apple Spice Dump Cake is everything you need for an easy dessert this Fall!
I love easy dessert recipes that don’t require any measuring!
All this takes is 4 ingredients…no measuring cups…plus about an hour to get it baked.
The end result is a DELIGHTFUL Caramel Apple Spice dessert.
Dump cake…crumble…crisp…crust-less pie.
Call it whatever you like…it doesn’t matter.
What truly matters is how much your taste buds will LOVE this dessert.
Perfect for fall.
Easy enough for busy weeknights.
Get these ingredients today and make this soon!
How to Make Caramel Apple Spice Dump Cake
Here are the 4 ingredients you’ll need…2 cans apple pie filling, 1 stick butter, 1 bag caramel bits, 1 box SPICE CAKE MIX.
You can use white or yellow cake mix, but it won’t taste the same. 🙂
Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Open the cans of apple pie filling and spread them both evenly into the dish.
Sprinkle the Caramel Bits over the apples.
In a mixing bowl, add the softened or melted butter to the spice cake mix.
Use a pastry blender or knives to cut the butter into the cake mix. Un til…
It looks like crumbs.
Pour the cake mix-butter crumbs over the apples and caramel.
Even out the crumbs into thin layer.
Bake at 350 F for 50 to 55 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool before cutting and serving.
- 1 box spice cake mix white or yellow works too
- 1/2 cup butter softened or melted
- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 1 bag caramel bits
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Lightly spray a 9x13-inch glass baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread the apple pie filling from both cans into the base of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the caramel bits over the apples.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the spice cake mix with softened or melted butter. Mix with a pastry blender until crumby mix forms. Pour directly over the apples and caramel and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Let cool slightly, but serve warm.
- Serve Caramel Apple Spice Dump Cake as is, or with ice cream or whipped cream.