Level Up Your Next Batch of Brownies by Adding these 2 Ingredients to the Top!
Bake your favorite homemade brownies or box brownie mix.
Then right after you pull them out of the oven, you top them with 2 ingredients.
From there you can let them cool…or you can swirl those ingredients together – you can’t go wrong either way.
And in the end, you’ll have the most perfect fudgy brownies that everyone will love!
How to Make the Ultimate Fudgy Brownies
- 2 boxes brownie mix plus eggs, oil, water
- 12 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups chocolate chips semi-sweet, dark or mini
- Prepare the 2 boxes of brownies and bake in 9x13-in pan, as directed.
- As soon as you pull them out of the oven, pour the can of condensed milk over the top, coating the entire pan.
- Then sprinkle the chocolate chips onto the milk, coating the entire pan.
- Option #1: let the brownies sit and the chocolate chips will soften/melt. You can eat them warm or let them cool down and the top layer will transform into a fudgy topping.
- Option #2: let the chocolate chips soften, then swirl the melted chocolate chips into the milk. Let the pan cool completely and the top layer will harden. Then enjoy the brownies at room temperature.
- Either way you go with the topping, you'll end up with the most amazing Ultimate Fudgy Brownies!