Have you thought about the lunch you’ll be sending to school/work to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with your kiddos or spouse?
Would hate for them to get pinched in the lunchroom! 😉
While St. Patrick’s Day falls on Sunday this year, we’re celebrating with fun green food all week. I’ll be sending a lunchbox that looks like the one here with my oldest to school on Friday. His favorite color is green…and thankfully he enjoys most green foods. He’s going to love getting to show off his “green lunchbox” to his friends!
Here are some easy “green food” ideas to make for your St. Patrick’s Day lunch!
- Green grapes
- Green beans
- Avocado slices
- Guacamole – chunky guacamole, guacamole with street corn
- Salsa Verde Breakfast Tacos
- Stuffed Green Peppers
- Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
- Avocado Pasta
- Pesto Chicken Bake
- Pesto Rice Pilaf
- Green Smoothie
- Lactose Free St. Patrick’s Day Shake
- Lazy Double Chocolate Mint Brownies
- Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies