If you’ve never added spinach to your meatballs and sauteed them and let them bubble for a bit in the marinara sauce, you’re missing out! These meatballs are fantastic…I think because of the way that the beef cooks in the sauce and the sauce cooks into the beef. These meatballs just take a few minutes to cook and if you time the pasta cooking right, your pasta will be ready just when you meatballs are ready and you can have dinner on the table in less than 20!!!!
Yay for scrumptious meals on busy weeknights that don’t take forever to get on the table!
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
See all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes for the entire month of January here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
Leave a Reply