We’re a week into the 31 Days of Skillet Dinner recipes and I’m wondering if you’ve seen a method to my Skillet Dinner madness yet? There a few different ‘concepts’ for skillet cooking…there’s the pasta and meat concept. There’s the breakfast in a skillet concept. There’s the chicken and rice concept. The stir-fry way of skillet-ing. And there’s also the frittata way.
Frittatas make a fantastic quick and easy weeknight dinner or weekend breakfast! They are fairly simple in that you saute any veggies, whisk and pour in the eggs, let them set before transferring the entire skillet and contents into the oven to bake for a bit. Top with a couple pinchfuls of cheese and ka-bam!
Here’s a delicious frittata made with spinach and bacon. BACON! BACON!!!
Hope you enjoy it!
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
See all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes for the entire month of January here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
Dawn S says
looking forward to more recipes. Glad I RN across your FB posts.
Dawn S says
Looking forward to more recipes.
Jessica Gregory says