We are throwing way back to 2010 for this skillet dinner recipe my friend.
Beef + Black Beans + Salsa + Rice = simple, crazy cheap, yet delicious meal.
And the recipe says to serve corn on the side, but you could get wild and toss it into the skillet! (One less dish to wash!) Hope you enjoy this super simple ‘pantry staples’ dinner that you might even be able to make tonight…without having to run to the store!
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes