I recently revealed my love for chorizo.
I love it in breakfast tacos, frittatas and skillet dinners too. The chorizo brings such a wonderful depth of flavor any dish, including this rice skillet dinner!
This particular recipe has your meat, your carbs and your veggies all cooked together…making it a ‘one dish dinner’ and one of my favorites for filling up these bottomless pits that I’m feeding every day!
Check out what I have to say about this recipe and what I’d use it for one day…
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes