Adore these Tex-Mex flavors and the fact that you get your entire meal cooked in one skillet! This Beef Tamale Skillet Dinner was originally shared with me by a reader and I couldn’t not make it. Tamales are a traditional Christmas food around San Antonio and we enjoyed a round (or three!) of tamales this past Christmas.
While we aren’t adding the corn ‘masa’ that you would use to make a tamale to this skillet meal, we are adding corn tortillas which result in a similar flavor. My boys love love love this meal! Hope you do too!
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes