All your favorite Asian flavors cooked together in this simple Asian Chicken skillet dinner! Please note that you’re cooking the rice with the other ingredients in this dinner, so you’ll want to use a variety of rice that cooks up in about 20 minutes. If you are a brown rice fanatic and only cook with it, then you’ll need to pre-cook the brown rice and adjust the liquid called for in the recipe since it won’t be soaking up much/any liquid!
Now onto the recipe…
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
See all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes for the entire month of January here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
Leave a Reply