As I look back at all that we’ve shared in this skillet dinners series, we didn’t feature enough stir-fry meals. (Sorry about that!) To make up for it, we’ll share more on the website soon. But for now, we’ve got this delicious Orange Ginger Chicken Stirfry.
It’s not your typical restaurant Orange Chicken because I didn’t coat the chicken in breading. Partly because I just like to keep things simple. This is a delicious non-breaded version with a hint of ginger that perfectly compliments the orange flavors. Because the orange juice is tart, you might need to add more sugar than suggested…that will depend on your taste buds 🙂
Hope you enjoy this fakeout-takeout dinner!
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes