AND…we are going to end this delicious and helpful 31 Days of Skillet Dinners series with a dessert recipe. Specifically, how you can make a chocolate chip cookie in a skillet. The chocolate gets all gooey and melty…and you can make it swirl before you bake it in the skillet. The even heat distribution from the cast iron skillet bakes the cookie dough perfectly!
Eat as is or add a giant scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top of the warm-from-the-oven cookie. A little taste of heaven!
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes