Ask and you shall receive! It’s the KETO version of our crazy popular Hashbrown Beef Bake!
This Hashbrown Beef Bake is a FAVORITE both in our home, and around this here website.
I whipped up a Keto version using a combination of frozen cauliflower florets and riced cauliflower, in place of the shredded potatoes.
Mixing the “big and little” cauliflowers worked out perfectly…as you’ll see!
*Please note that I used a boxed cream of mushroom soup for this. It would qualify as low-carb and possibly keto. If you need to make your own cream of mushroom soup, use this homemade cream of mushroom soup recipe – subbing almond or coconut flour for the all-purpose flour.
And with that, let me show you how this is made!
How to Make Keto “Hashbrown” Beef Bake
Preheat the oven to 400.
Lightly grease an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Add the cauliflower florets and riced cauliflower. Gently toss to mix together.
Sprinkle the browned ground beef, and gently toss to mix in.
Pour the cream of mushroom soup over the top.
Top with shredded cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, to soften the cauliflower and melt the cheese.
Serve and enjoy this low-carb and Keto version of the popular Hashbrown Beef Bake!
Get the BEST Tool for Browning Ground Beef
Keto "Hashbrown" Beef Bake
- 12 oz. bag frozen cauliflower florets about 1 1/2 cups
- 12 oz. bag frozen riced cauliflower about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 Tbsp minced onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 10 oz. can or box of cream of mushroom soup see note below
- 3 Tbsp heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef with the minced onion and garlic powder. Drain.
- Add both cauliflower to the baking dish and gently toss. Add the browned ground beef in with the cauliflower and toss gently to combine.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup and the heavy cream. Then pour over the top. Toss gently, if needed. Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until cheese has melted and begins to golden.
- Serve Keto "Hashbrown" Beef Bake with favorite keto sides such as sauteed spinach or steamed broccoli.
If you love this recipe, check out the other versions below!
4 Versions of Hashbrown Beef Bake
Hashbrown Beef Bake Recipe
The original. This recipe has been going strong in the #1 slot for a LONG time! A must try!
Slow Cooker Hashbrown Beef Bake
Perfect for summer, or when you just don't feel like monitoring the oven - let the slow cooker do the work in this version!
Keto "Hashbrown" Beef Bake
Keto, Low-Carb version. Swapping cauliflower for potatoes - just as delicious!
Hashbrown Sausage Bake
Serve it for breakfast or brunch too with this sausage version!
Leave a Reply