That’s right! It’s the breakfast version of our most popular recipe! Introducing…Hashbrown Sausage Bake!
For this breakfast version, we are just switching out the beef for sausage. Now you can serve this fan favorite recipe for any meal of the day!
How to Make Hashbrown Sausage Bake
Brown the ground breakfast sausage. Drain if needed.
In a mixing bowl, whisk together the cream of mushroom soup and the milk.
Mix in the fresh or frozen shredded potatoes.
Add the browned, drained sausage…
Add 1/2 cup shredded cheese…
Transfer into baking dish.
Add shredded cheese on top.
Bake bake bake!
Serve and enjoy for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner! 🙂
- 1 lb. ground breakfast sausage
- 30 oz. frozen shredded hash browns
- 10 oz. can cream of mushroom soup*
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh veggies or fruit side dish
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the minced onion and garlic powder. Once browned, drain and then mix in the shredded hash browns, cream of mushroom soup, milk plus half of the shredded cheese. Note: you do not need to thaw the hash browns before baking.
- Pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish and top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until completely warmed through and cheese on top is melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the salad or fresh veggies.
- Serve Hashbrown Sausage Bake with side of veggies or fruit.