Radishes. Obscure. Underrated.
They might be one of those vegetables that you pass up at the farmer’s market or in the grocery store. But you shouldn’t…
They have a great peppery flavor with crisp, crunchy texture, until you cook them! They are filled with Vitamin C, Potassium, antioxidants and fiber.
Plus, one of my favorite radish recipes: Radish & Cucumber Bites!
- 16 radishes washed, snipped and quartered
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a skillet or small saucepan.
- Add the radish quarters and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute for 3 to 5 minutes, or until begin to golden.
- Eat straight from the pan.