Radishes.Â Obscure. Underrated.
They might be one of those vegetables that you pass up at the farmer’s market or in the grocery store. But you shouldn’t…
They haveÂ a great peppery flavor with crisp, crunchy textureâ€¦until you cook them! Â They areÂ filled with Vitamin C, Potassium, antioxidants and fiber.
Here are a few things I learned on my quest to unlock the potential and delish-ness of these little red round beauties!
Plus, one of my favorite radish recipes: Radish & Cucumber Bites!
- Radishes, washed, snipped and quartered (sounds worse than being tarred and feathered!)
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper
- Melt the butter in a skillet or small saucepan.
- Add the radish quarters and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute for 3 to 5 minutes, or until golden.
- Eat straight from the pan.