Brinner, Brinner, Ham and Hashbrowns for Brinner!
(Or weekend breakfast works too!)
Check out this super scrumptious and fantabulous breakfast skillet idea. It’s sauteed potatoes and peppers (either fresh or frozen Potatoes O’Brien blend) plus some ham and eggs. You could even get crazy during Dr. Seuss’s birthday week and add some diced avocado on top for a ‘green eggs and ham brinner’ too!
Give this brinner skillet idea a whirl and let me know what you think!
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
See all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes for the entire month of January here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
Leave a Reply