On the 4th of July, I had a bag of red potatoes and needed to make a “dairy-free” red potato for those of us who are not having dairy products these days, as well as a dairy-filled something or other. I made the Grilled Red Potatoes for the guys and me, and this for Steve and my MIL. It’s a grilled spin-off of the Roasted Red Potato Salad that I made this winter.
Grilled Red Potato Salad
- About 2 lb. red potatoes, quartered ($1.50)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil ($.20)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed ($.05)
- 2 rosemary sprigs (free from the garden)
- Salt and pepper
- About 1/2 cup sour cream ($.25)
- Mix-In Ideas: Other Garden Herbs, Chives or Green Onions, Bacon Crumbles
- Wash the potatoes and rosemary and pat dry.