Dinner just got hacked, my friend! This is a fantastic and delicious skillet dinner of a lemon tainted sauce with chicken cutlets and green beans that steam on top! Serve with side of warm bread or some rice or pasta….so so so simple! This is what I love so much about skillet dinners…they pack a powerful flavor punch and you get to ‘hack’ dinner at the same time!
Recommended Skillet Dinner Supplies:
- Simply Calphalon Nonstick 5-qt. Sauté Pan & Cover – this is the pan I personally use!
- Pre-Seasoned 12 inch Cast Iron Skillet from Emeril by All-Clad – this is a really great cast iron skillet that won’t break the bank!
- Silicone Hot Handle Holder – you’ll want one of these (or something like it) if your skillet is going in the oven!
- Find even more skillet recipes in my One Dish Dinners cookbook
Keep up with & pin all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes on Pinterest!
See all of our Skillet Dinner Recipes for the entire month of January here!
Other “31 Days of” Series to check out:
- 31 Days of School Lunchbox Ideas
- 31 Days of Slow Cooker Meals
- 31 Days of Gluten Free Meals
- 31 Days of Freezer Cooking Recipes
Leave a Reply